Sunday, March 20, 2011

Feed sack pillows, Junk Bonanza, Creative Connection Event, Minneapolis












This past Fall, I was so fortunate to be able to go to Junk Bonanza, and the Creative Connection event in Minneapolis. So many treasures!





I was fascinated with the Feed sack pillows.





These are my favourite, burlap with a Parisian flair! Seen at a booth at The Handmade Fair at the Creative Connection event.







These cushions looked so great in the living room at the Bachman's Fall Idea house.




I knew sooner or later, I would come across some feed sacks, so I could make my own pillows.







Here's some cushions I just made today, soft, time worn, and so Vintage. Part of a line we are introducing - Opa Overmeer's Farm Goods, in memory of my father-in-law, Ted Overmeer.







Here's my version of the feed sack pillow, these are square, the size of a euro sham. I'm thinking they will be perfect on the deck of a Summer cottage or Camp.








Come visit The Camellia at the Spring Home & Garden show, at the CLE, in the Coliseum. APRIL 1,2, 3rd. The feed sack pillows should be finished by then , and will be for sale at our booth.


Questions? Call 475-3551








No comments:

Post a Comment